Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW)
This six hour course meets the standards required for businesses where the risk has been assessed as low or when there is a need for Emergency First Aiders as an addition to your First Aiders.
- Responsibilities and reporting
- Assessment of the situation
- Bleeding control
- Recovery Position
- Heart attack
- Foreign Objects
- Minor burns and scalds
Conditions and Details
- The legal maximum number of students per course is 12
- All students will be assessed on their ability to act safely, promptly and effectively for a casualty who is unresponsive, requires CPR and who is wounded and bleeding
- Certificates are issued through NUCO Training and last for three years
- There is a short written test to confirm knowledge. Consideration will be given to those for whom English is not the first language, or who have difficulty reading.
- Students must be a minimum of 14 years of age
- A student cannot claim the official title of First Aider in the workplace until they reach the age of 16, and then it is the employer’s responsibility to ensure that the student is suitable for that role
- Please wear clothing that is easy to move around in. This is a hands on course, where you will need to work on the floor
- Booking details require all invoices to be paid in full 14 days before the the course
- For further details and a full quote for your training, please contact MARC Solutions Worldwide LTD
For further details please contact us: MARC Solutions Worldwide LTD.
Mobile UK: +44 (0) 7731 848 928 email: firstname.lastname@example.org