This three-day (18 hour) course covers a wide range of First Aid emergencies. It enables staff to quickly deal with emergency situations in a safe and effective way.
- Legalities, responsibilities and reporting
- Assessing a situation
- Unresponsive casualties
- Head injuries
- Chest injuries
- Fractures and spinal injuries
- Control of bleeding
- Heart attacks
- Eye injuries
Subject to assessment, all participants will be issued with a QCF Level 3 in First Aid at Work certificate (and wallet card). This qualification is valid for three years which can be renewed by attending a suitable Two-Day re-qualification course. It is recommended that all First Aiders attend an annual refresher programme of a minimum three hours duration.
Conditions and Details
- The legal maximum number of students per course is 12
- All students will be assessed on their ability to act safely, promptly and effectively for a casualty who is unresponsive, requires CPR and who is wounded and bleeding
- Certificates are issued through NUCO Training and last for three years
- There is a short written test to confirm knowledge. Consideration will be given to those for whom English is not the first language, or who have difficulty reading.
- Students must be a minimum of 14 years of age
- A student cannot claim the official title of First Aider in the workplace until they reach the age of 16, and then it is the employer’s responsibility to ensure that the student is suitable for that role
- Please wear clothing that is easy to move around in. This is a hands on course, where you will need to work on the floor
- Booking details require all invoices to be paid in full 14 days before the the course
- For further details and a full quote for your training, please contact MARC Solutions Worldwide LTD
For further details please contact us: MARC Solutions Worldwide LTD.
Mobile UK: +44 (0) 7731 848 928 email: firstname.lastname@example.org