MARC Solutions Worldwide LTD provides a wide range of consultancy, training and support services. Our services include medical first aid training from basic to more advanced, personal security, hostile environment training and crisis planning and training. For drivers working in difficult environments, we offer fleet operations advice and hostile environment driver training.
We have provided these services for a large number of Non Governmental Organisations, major hotels, private schools, companies and individuals. For people moving with, or without a family to a posting overseas, we offer pre-deployment advice and training, based on our experience with the Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
We use highly experienced trainers and consultants, who have worked in a variety of locations around the world. The services we offer are professional, effective and well priced, making us able to provide an excellent product wherever it is needed.
Use the drop down in the top menu to find out more about each of our individual services.
List of previous clients:
- Danish Refugee Council
- Norwegian Refugee Council
- The Brook – Ethiopia
- Christian Aid
- Catholic Agency for Overseas Development (CAFOD)
- Scottish Catholic international Aid Fund (SCIAF)
- Trocaire (Irish meaning care) NGO
- Help Age International
- British Embassies – Sudan and Ethiopia
- Sky News
- Foster Wheeler
- Fox News
- EU Mission Khartoum
- Swedish Embassy, Khartoum
- MCM Hospital Addis Ababa
- Sheraton Hotel Addis Ababa
- Hilton Hotel Addis Ababa
- UK Ministers
- British Embassy clinic Ethiopia
- Cheltenham Ladies College
- Paintbox School Addis Ababa
- Khartoum International Children’s School